Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Lets Say Goodbye 2015 & Welcome to 2016

                                           Happy New Year Wishes to all

2015, what a year. I finished my 8 months course in Child care, then started working in a kindergarden now.This year started with many more hurdles and some more appreciations even in this virtual world aka blogging. Though this year was bit tough for me, i didnt stop my blogging and kept my work constantly atleast by posting thrice a week. Thanks to blogging marathon family, this monthly marathon keeps my blog alive and its the only event i try to participate without any fail.However i couldnt resist to participate even in some Baking event as baking is very close to my heart.

I successfully finished two whole month's of blogging marathon with 26 days of Fire up your oven with 26 different baked goodies and 26 days of Buffet on table with different themes for 5 weeks.

Not to forget, i got featured in one of the famous tamil magazine Kumudam in their supplement with my briyani recipes, a page about my blog and some soup recipes along with few more bloggers.


An another tamil magazine Malligai Magal featured 25 winter recipes in their supplement. Yea, this year was somehow very productive for me.

Finally my hard work got few recognitions. I won first prize in Diwali delight contest with Better Butter site and many of my dishes got featured in their site. Thanking God for making myself very proud during some difficult moments.

I have posted 179 posts during this year, i cant believe that i have published this much posts. Now my space have 3139 posts totally, am so happy to share this with you all. Actually this blog was started initially to kill my leisure time but now my blog baby became a part of my family.

I would like to share few of my best recipes i have created in my kitchen during this whole year and here comes my best recipes out of the 179 posts have posted in my space.

January: Turkish Ramadan Pita


February: Black Bean Stuffed Paratha


March:Cheese Naan


April : Fish Shaped Paneer Bhurji Stuffed Bread & Easter Brioche Nest



May: Fruits & Nuts Mango Cake with Homemade Cake Mix


June: Refriend Beans &Cheese Chimichanga & Eggless Butterless Black Bean & Orange Brownies




July: Minced Soya Kheema & Cashewnut Balls


September: Tortilla Espanola & Sabaayad - Somalian flatbread



October: Halloween Owl Cookies & Langos - Hungarian Flatbread



November : Nankhattai - Indian CookiesSweet Potato Gulab Jamun & Eggless Colour Pencil Cookies





December: Roti Telur , Eggless Christmas Pinwheel CookiesChristmas Meringue Trees & Stained Glass Cookies





Hope you enjoyed this post and am very thankful to each and everyone for being part of my blogging world, nothing is possible without you all.This post is going to Srivalli's Best of the Year 2015.

My cooking resolution of 2016 is going to be some interesting and definitely healthiest foods, i have few things in my mind, fingers crossed now.

Once again i wish you a Prosperous and Healthy new year!!!

6 comments:

Rafeeda AR said... Reply To This Comment

Akka, you are truly an inspiration! It is amazing how you find time to blog with your busy schedule and how you come up with amazing recipes all the time! Hope to see your lovely posts in 2016 as well... :)

Vineetha Sush said... Reply To This Comment

Hello..Wish you very happy new year akka. I admire how you manage to post regularly with a job and a family.Lots of lovely recipes too..Wishing u many more years of blogging..keep going.

Pavani said... Reply To This Comment

Wish you a very Happy New Year Priya.
Lovely recap and congratulations on being recognized. I wish you many many more in the new year.

Srivalli said... Reply To This Comment

That's such an awesome post Priya...looks like I have missed the last posts, will surely catch...and congrats on all that mentions..way to go girl!

Chef Mireille said... Reply To This Comment

wow - your consistency is amazing and congrats on all of your accomplishments

Srividhya said... Reply To This Comment

Wow KG teacher sounds interesting. How is it going.? Congrats for all the mentions that you received. Great and keep rocking.
Happy new year